Monday, January 19, 2009

My favourite design blogs

If you're like me and can't soak your brain with enough fun design, take a look at some of my favourite design blogs:
By Toronto couple Juli & John they have their fingers on the pulse of all things fabulous in Toronto. Visit often as they're super savvy about posting good Craigslist finds.
It was by happy accident I stumbled upon this blog by Toronto's Jennifer Lee. She always has amazing photos posted for inspiration.

Stylist and trend reporter Arren William's blog is full of the latest and greatest from all over the world. Go here for insider secrets and to follow his new home renovation!


For the Martha in us all, Montreal's Kim Vallee posts tantalizing tidbits in the worlds of food, entertaining and home decor.

http://smallplacestyle.blogspot.com/
This adorable blog from Missouri has lots of great ides for the small place dweller.
Just as good as the magazine.
Love to know your favourites too!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

thanks for the mention Lisa!
I love meeting new bloggers and being introduced to new blogs :)
I'll be dropping by often.

Jenn Lee

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the kind shout out! Great blog btw, I've been enjoying reading your posts!

Cheers, Arren

Related Posts with Thumbnails