Sunday, May 24, 2009

My little blog is growing!

With my little one keeping me at home more often for the next little while, I'm uping the blog anti and bringing you regular daily posts on a variety of topics for your decorating pleasure. 

Beginning the first week of June, look for the following humble daily treats to help you with your home:

Makeover Monday: Need inspiration? Find serious showstoppers, amazing abodes- and how you can achieve the look in your home.

Textile Tuesday: As a true fashion gal who will never hang up her high heels, visit for amazing textiles, prints, graphics, and their application in your home and personal style.

Wicked Deal Wednesday: I started my career in interiors as a girl who could do things on a budget- so I love sharing my favourite frugal finds from the Greater Toronto Area and beyond. 

Around the house Thursday: To help you get ready for your weekend, I'll share quick, easy and oh-so-chic ways to wine, dine and design and be a gracious and stylish host.

DIY Fridays: While I enjoy a mani-pedi any day, I also highly value getting my hands dirty! I'll share DIY projects that can be completed on your weekend from my own home and from my favourite crafty sources.

xo Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails