Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The fabulous Vanessa Ray

As designer on the first season on HGTV's Marriage Under Construction, I got to work with the lovely and talented Vanessa Ray. Little did we know that a mere two years later I would be married, with a baby and running my own business and she would be on Broadway and a soap star!

Here is the update: since starring in MUC, she played Olive in the National Tour of Spelling Bee, she has guest stared in the HBO comedy Bored to Death, she can be currently seen as Teri Ciccone on As The World Turns, and I just learned she'll be playing Chrissy on Broadway in Hair. On Broadway- New York readers go watch her now!

Hello talented! I'm so proud.

To keep up with the happenings of this star on the rise, follow @vrayskull on twitter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails