Wednesday, October 15, 2008

November FLARE















This past August, Market Editor for FLARE magazine Tammy Palmer (and my former boss while I was a fashion intern during my third year of school) dropped me an e-mail asking if I'd be willing to participate in a shoot featuring Fall coats. A day with hair and make-up and great clothing- I was sold!


I was totally nervous- although photographer Hamish Kippen made me feel very comfortable and make-up by Veronica Chu made it easy to feel glamorous. But while I can talk in front of a camera, posing in front of one is a different story.



It was a lot of fun and I must say a big thank you to FLARE for including me in their November issue!

1 comment:

Christine McAvoy Photography said...

Hamish! My Hamish?! My Ryerson-Drop-Out Hamish?! That is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails