Friday, February 6, 2009

IDS: What a show!

IDS 09 launched last night- I attended the press preview and stayed for as much of the opening party as my 7 month pregnancy would allow!

Amid a sea of black (I'm talking attendees and yes I know- I stayed in uniform) was colour- vibrant, bold, beautiful colour in many of the exhibitors booths. I'll report more later- but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what's in store if you come by this weekend!
For show and ticket info check out http://www.interiordesignshow.com/2009/index.php
Photos below: Me and Vanessa Grant from HGTV (Project Runway fans that's Brian Bailey in the background); colourful appetizers; ma zone does purple; the Krups lounge; the IKEA suite (more to come on this!); a buffet of press kits!












































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails